domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Interview With Seth Dusky




Well, as I said, we are trying to do interviews with artists, known by the staff of the BTR. We did with Matt Walker, and this time is with the cute, Seth Dusky.
For those who do not remember, he made the Mini James on Big Time Fans.
We asked fans to submit questions that I could do, and here's the full interview.


1 - When and how did you know you wanted to be an actor?(Leticia - Owner Of The Blog -@BTRBrasilFC)
 I was 9 years old and went with my brother to auditon for a agent and when I got on stage, i liked it. Then I was like okay what do I do next? Then I booked my first commercial "Hot Wheels" and had so much fun


2 - How is being in front of the cameras? (Juliana - @nickfclube)
At first it made me really nervous having all the camera's on me and everyone looking at you and then when you start getting into acting and then forget that they are there.

3 - What other shows have you participated? (Thaís - @thatymaslow )
I've been in like 14 commercials, a music video, 3 television shows and alot of Feature films my voice only, biggest one was Mars Needs Moms


4 - Have you acted in movies? (Thaís - @thatymaslow)
I haven't been in a Movie other than my voice, but hopefully you will see me in one soon.


5 - How was filming with the BTR cast? (Leticia - Owner Of The Blog -@BTRBrasilFC)
Being on BTR was really fun. All the actors and director were all really cool and nice. They helped me get my funny on haha


6 - Do you will make another BTR episode? (Jéssia - @jessicafujita)
 I don't think I will be back to BTR again, if I was going to they would have already asked me back =(


7 - What's your favorite TV shows, bands, and songs? (Leticia - Dona do Blog - @BTRBrasilFC)
 My favorite Tv show is Drake & Josh, band Wiz khalifa and song Roll Up


8 - Do you like Brazil?  (Leticia - Dona do Blog - @BTRBrasilFC)
Brazil looks like a cool place to go.


9 - Have you ever been to Brazil? If not, would like to come? (Bianca - @LoganFanBTRBR)
I haven't been to Brazil but would love to go. I have a friend that filmed a movie there and said it was amazing.


10 - What is the best part of being an actor? (Leticia - Dona do Blog - @BTRBrasilFC)
The best part of being an actor is all the cool places you get to go and all the free stuff!


What you think about the interview?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário